READY TO HIRE AN LA producer who can...

A creative space for business discussions.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

wild1man1chris
Active
Active

READY TO HIRE AN LA producer who can...

Post by wild1man1chris » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:11 pm

I am looking for a generous Los Angeles, or Hollywood producer, or a New York City producer to create the right music for my songs, which are now accappella.

I need a producer who can actually create and give me the individual stems. If you are a producer who only buys beats in a can, or uses pre-made beats, keep on trucking and don't waste my time.

I will give you an example of what kind of producer I want to hire.
Here is a s@#$-song which is the product of working with one of my local no-skill producers around where I live: listen to the song here:
https://youtu.be/jL_zbcaPlLM

I hired a producer earlier this year who took my song from THAT to THIS:
https://youtu.be/scyKKs5kYEY

She only charged me $500 for this song, plus $150 to hire a guitarist. She did not ask for any percent ownership of the song.
I am willing to pay $1000 per song, but if I could find another $500 or $750 producer I'd be really beholden to them.
I cannot find her now, and she is not answering my emails so...

I NEED TO HIRE A PRODUCER at least as expert as she was!

Oh, I need a producer who can ZOOM session with me on each stem, after which he / she will send my the full instrumental when the song is finished. I will then record the vocals in my local studio and have him email you, the producer to finish the song.

If you are interested, please respond to this message and give me an email, to which you can send me a phone #, and we can set this thing up.

wild1man1chris
Active
Active

Re: READY TO HIRE AN LA producer who can...

Post by wild1man1chris » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:56 pm

Wild Man Chris here, from the Taxi forums:

I replied to your email, but did not know if you got it.

I listened to your songs, and I was really impressed.🤩

By ZOOM I mean can we face video time our sessions, as I cannot ride my bicycle all the way to Mississippi to work with you. I'd really need the following:

Here is an example of a ZOOM meeting with a producer:
https://youtu.be/yRZLXrWkKJk

Can we do the sessions this way?
We will discuss everything relevant to my song and the creations of it.
I am asking for each individual stem created from scratch

Once we got things nailed down, I'd need an instrumental, so I can go into MY locals studio and record my vocals.

HE then will email you all my vocals, with which you can create the final song product.

Last producer had me pay half her fee, and then once I paid the rest, she sent me the master file.

My first song I want to work on will either be WAR IN THE CITY, or "JoAnne". I'd like to go over both songs, and decide together which one would be best to work on.

MY PHILOSOPHY is this: EMOTION IS KING! The mood wields the scepter.

I'd love to work with you.

Email me back and I will send you the lyrics. I think in the ZOM session I can sing the sections, and we can iron them out, as I am still working on the rhythm and what-not of the verses.

Looking Forward to Working Together,
WMC

PS: Oh, and can I hire a female vocalist, through you, to sing the one line in my song where the female speaks?