Recording Magazine Question

Songwriting, songwriters, etc

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

hitwriter
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Recording Magazine Question

Post by hitwriter » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:58 am

Not trying to compalin here but does your copy of Recording Magazine come torn up a bit?I'm wondering if it's the machine that inserts the "TAXI Meter" and "A&R Insider" or if my post office is goofing up... though none of my other magazines show up ripped.

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Recording Magazine Question

Post by jchitty » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:18 am

Quote:Not trying to compalin here but does your copy of Recording Magazine come torn up a bit?I'm wondering if it's the machine that inserts the "TAXI Meter" and "A&R Insider" or if my post office is goofing up... though none of my other magazines show up ripped.My problem is the TAXI insert at the end of Recording Magazine....sometimes, it comes apart before I open the magazine. I believe they should compensate me for this damage by giving me at least 10 fowards. If I had my druthers, I'd rather receive a magazine solely devoted to songwriting like "American Songwriter" but I guess since it's free, I won't complain too much. I'm guessing there are more TAXI musician members who need the technical info than songwriters who want to learn more about the craft of songwriting anyway.

bc
Impressive
Impressive

Post by bc » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:49 am

Mine came with an insert poster of Meatwad the songwriter bc

matto
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by matto » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:28 am

Mine always comes intact, so it can't be the inserts...I wonder where it's mailed from, I would guess the farther it has to travel the greater the chances of it getting chewed up....

arkjack
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by arkjack » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:41 am

You know....... The postal carriers local union office is just down the hall from me...... I been seeing a few of them in the men's room with scraps of paper hanging out of their mouths...... It looked like they were chewing on magazines....ArkJack

hitwriter
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by hitwriter » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:46 am

Quote:Mine came with an insert poster of Meatwad the songwriter bc That was supposed to come to my house.