Remote Collaboration Just Got WAY Better!

Hang with your friends from the TAXI TV Chat Room and discuss the episodes

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

TAXIstaff
Impressive
Impressive

Remote Collaboration Just Got WAY Better!

Post by TAXIstaff » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:14 am

Remote Collaboration Just Got WAY Better! On This Week’s TAXI TV

Click the link below to watch Monday at 4 pm Pacific.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnfHbNV13kM

7pm Eastern (EDT) / 6pm Central (CDT) / 4pm Pacific (PDT) 12am London (BST) / 9am Sydney (AEST)

Dear Songwriters, Composers, and Artists,

Remote collaborations were popular with TAXI members long before COVID-19 forced musicians all over the world to join “the club.” The problem is – there wasn’t a great way for multiple musicians to be in the same “room,” at the same time with virtually no latency, great audio, great real-time video, or the dreaded “lagginess” encountered using solutions like Zoom.

Most collaborators found that it was easier to send files back and forth, ugh!

“How did you like that vocal?”

“Not bad, but can you record another tonight with an edgier approach?”

“How’s this take?”

“Better, but can you go up an octave on the word ‘settle’ in the 3rd line of the chorus?”

“Okay, I’ll try it and send you a new file before I go to sleep.” Ugh!!!!!!!

Imagine doing the session in real-time like you would in the same studio? Yep, you’d need to wear pants!

Imagine how incredibly productive and how much faster your collabs would be.

One of your fellow TAXI members turned us on to SESSIONWIRE a few weeks ago as a possible sponsor for our upcoming Road Rally. Our minds were blown at all the awesome stuff it can do, and we’re happy to let you know they’re on board for the Rally!

I like this system so much that I’ve asked the guys at SESSIONWIRE to tell us about all the cool stuff it can do on this week’s TAXI TV! Will I ask them if somebody who’s watching the live show could get a full-blown, FREE license so they could do a collaboration with Tom, TAXI’s Sr. Director of A&R?

Yes, I will!

Don’t miss this episode if collaboration is part of your world, and you’d like to do it a lot better than you are right now.

Click the link below to watch Monday at 4 pm Pacific.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnfHbNV13kM

To Join the Live Chat During the Broadcast…

You’ll need to be signed up to YouTube (FREE) and be logged in to be able to join in on the chat during the show. Go to youtube.com and click the "Sign In" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page and fill out the short form to join. If you have a Gmail account, you’ll be able to associate your YouTube account with it!

7pm Eastern (EDT) / 6pm Central (CDT) / 4pm Pacific (PDT) 12am London (BST) / 9am Sydney (AEST)

See you on the show,
Michael