Returned, but a shoutout to Screener 403 for great feedback

Liked your review? Rave about it! Hated it, let us know!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

RiffKitten

Returned, but a shoutout to Screener 403 for great feedback

Post by RiffKitten » Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:04 pm

I'm pretty new to TAXI, and though I have had some forwards, returns always sting a little bit.

I recently composed a piece for a listing needing meditation music. It was returned, but I received excellent and sensitive feedback that I absolutely feel I can implement and use to improve my music.

You could improve your upon: "This is good, although, the use of the resonant sweep character for the foundation and the quick rhythmic phrasing of the piano and koto melody can create a distraction in a meditation listening environment. For this request, try an alt-arrangement and replace the resonant sweep with a non-animated character synth. Reduce the melodic movement of the piano and koto elements. A more elongated use of rhythmic phrasing and creating a transparent arrangement where the listener is not focusing on the melody but the sustains works best for this request."

It might not seem like much, but I was impressed with the detail and the fact that they wrote a full paragraph! Shoutout to Listener 403 and thank you.

If anyone wants to hear the track, here it is - and the screener was spot-on: https://www.taxi.com/members/Y5pvjOVZR2 ... blue-pearl