RiffRumble 3 Promotion

Yep. Drop your super cool ego and beg for fans!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

timejunkie
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

RiffRumble 3 Promotion

Post by timejunkie » Sun May 28, 2006 1:26 pm

Hi Everyone!Yes this is shameless self promotion...I would like to get some feedback on one of my songs (Heart Reaction) I have entered into the Sonoma Wire Works RiffRumble 3 song contest.Just click the link below and then click "add" at the bottom of the audio player to leave your name and a comment. This was a rough mix of the song and if you would like to check out the latest version after you vote go to my web site www.chipgallmusic.comThanks in advance for your input and your vote!http://www.sonomawireworks.com/riffrumb ... p?id=39P.S. I have not joined taxi yet but I am considering it...Cheers,Chip

davewalton
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: RiffRumble 3 Promotion

Post by davewalton » Mon May 29, 2006 2:54 am

Hi Chip,Welcome to the boards. I don't have anything specific to comment on your music - as I mentioned in a reply above, no news is good news. There's some other rockers here on the boards that might be able to get more detailed.Generally speaking, I think you're music is to the point where you could consider Taxi on the merits of whether Taxi is right for you and not have to worry about if your music is ready for Taxi. Hope that makes sense. It was meant to be a good thing. If nothing else, just hanging around the boards will give you some good pespective on your music and the business in general. It's a good place to get your questions answered as well as sharing your experience with others.Dave

timejunkie
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by timejunkie » Mon May 29, 2006 6:33 am

Thanks Dave,I appreciate your comments and input. I will definately evaluate if Taxi is something I would be interested in.Yeh, I primarily write 80's style rockers, however I also write some cross over ballad stuff as well.If you get a chance, check out "Another Day Goes By" and "Liv" on my web site I would love to get some feedback.www.chipgallmusic.comCheers,Chip

timejunkie
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by timejunkie » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:48 am

Well I did manage to pull a fluke and win the "Style" category in Sonoma Wire Works RiffRumble III. The songs was "Heart Reaction" you can check it out if you like at www.broadjam.com/chipgallmusiccya!