Road Rally 2023 Panels, Classes, Mentors Posted!

From the desk of Michael Laskow.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

admin
Site Admin

Road Rally 2023 Panels, Classes, Mentors Posted!

Post by admin » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:40 pm

Although the fancier graphic versions aren't done yet, we wanted to get the panels, panelists, classes, teachers, mentors, etc. posted ASAP, so we've put up some PDFs showing what's happening this year. No marketing hype, but I'm really happy with the quality of all of it. INHO, the best we've ever had, in aggregate. Notice that we've added more content that's not entirely about the sync side of the business. Good stuff for people interested in all aspects of the music industry.

Thanks to the folks in the chat room during the TAXI TV episode in which I asked for suggestions. It's always somewhat difficult to know what will be of interest to a wide swath of attendees VS a small slice, but the suggestions from chat room members always helps! And, if you've never created a conference on the scale of the Rally, it's hard to imagine how difficult in can be to get the RIGHT panelists, mentors, and teachers to join us.

Schedule conflicts, willingness to pay it forward, stage fright (a real thing for some people), work load/too busy, not willing to give up family time on a weekend, not going to be in LA during the Rally, "I can only make it on Friday" when 4 other panelists have already confirmed for Saturday - do we move all those people and the timing of panel to get that ONE person, if we move ONE panel, then we have to also move others that have confirmed, etc., etc. It's multi-level chess and much harder than one could imagine unless they've done it.

Take a few minutes to see what's happening, and why you'd be crazy to miss it:

https://www.taxi.com/taxi-road-rally/

See you in a month!
Michael

superkons
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Road Rally 2023 Panels, Classes, Mentors Posted!

Post by superkons » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:12 am

This year's Rally promises to be a cracker, see you there in a month!
Marco - Pianist, keyboardist, composer for film/TV/games/media

https://musicalwizardry.com
https://soundcloud.com/marcoiannello

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:23 am

Thanks! And I'm once again thrilled to be able to "pay it forward" at the rally. :mrgreen:

PeteW

Post by PeteW » Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:58 pm

So excited to attend my first Rally! Thank you to everyone making it happen.

kanary48

Post by kanary48 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:59 am

Hi Michael and everyone,

Ed and I are SO sorry to miss this year in person- he just had shoulder rotator cuff surgery two days ago and is recovering at home. But we are looking forward to seeing the Sequels, and of course, the opportunity to chat with everyone here:) We wish you all a fantastic Rally and hope to see you God willing, next year:)

Ed and Carol Nicodemi:)
Carol Nicodemi