Romantic Instrumentals- Is This Close?

Feedback on Taxi's current listings.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

rfrey
Impressive
Impressive

Romantic Instrumentals- Is This Close?

Post by rfrey » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:35 am

Hello everyone,After much work, I'm at a point where I would really appreciate any comments to see if I'm on track for the following listing:The Owner of a Music Production Library needs a wide variety of ROMANTIC INSTRUMENTALS (no vocals) for use in film/TV/commercials, etc. He is open to a large range of genres, everything from Jazz to Pop-Rock to Orchestral (just so it's emotional/romantic), and strong performances and clear musical motifs are essential. This production music veteran signed dozens of TAXI writers to his previous company, with button endings -- no fade-outs. This company offers a standard exclusive deal. Great performances are essential. Broadcast quality needed [excellent home recordings are OK]. Please submit one to three songs online or per CD. For ground submissions, please enclose a S.A.S.E. if you would like a response. Submissions must be received no later than Jan. 7, 2008. TAXI # S080107ROhttp://www.taximusic.com/song.php?song_id=88280&stream=1Thanks for any feedback!Rich