"Rooster Don't"-Life as we know it!

Want your lyics reviewed? Post 'em up!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

dwin1977

"Rooster Don't"-Life as we know it!

Post by dwin1977 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:55 am

Rooster don't pee on my rosebush, The pedals are yellow enough. I think you would find if you'd you'd so kind, There's other ways to do your stuff. Rooster don't pee on my rosebush, So there's one less thing on my mind. Rooster don't chew on my puzzle, The pieces don't fit as it is. I thought that I might for once see the light, If I could just finish my biz, so Rooster don't chew on my puzzle. It's one thing I need to do right. I'm asking you very nicely. I've learned bowin' up just don't pay. Can you see it's hard to excite me? There's less of me everyday. I've fought what is called the good fight, It's beat me but I've not gone down. I've made it much to my own delight, The twelve and final round. Belle don't give Rooster a hard time, He's just like everybody I know. They don't really mean to pile crap on my lean-to Adversity helps you to grow, so Belle don't give Rooster a hard time, It's nothin' that you wouldn't do Now, what has this fool been sayin' Metaphorically speakin' of course? Rooster's a dog and life is a fog, It's easier done with less force, so Rooster don't stop with your lessons, A dog lives life with no remorse, so Rooster don't pee on my rosebush, The pedals are yellow enough. I think you would find, if you'd be so kind, There's otherways to do your stuff. Rooster don't pee on my rosebush, so There's one less thing on my mind.