Santa rides again!

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

songmaster
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Santa rides again!

Post by songmaster » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:21 am

Hey everyone. It seems you can't keep an old fat man down ( talking about Santa not me ). My song Hitch A Ride On Santa's Sleigh, got a forward again. Just in time for next Christmas :lol: The song is on my Taxi page if interested.

Tom

Y191031OC

ORIGINAL CHRISTMAS SONGS with Male or Female Vocals are needed by a super well-connected Publisher for a wide variety of Film, TV, and Commercial placements.

They’re searching for festive Songs in All Tempos and styles that are in the general stylistic ballpark of the references below:

“Santa Tell Me” by Ariana Grande

“What Christmas Means to Me” by John Legend ft. Stevie Wonder

“Underneath The Tree” by Kelly Clarkson

Please submit original Christmas Songs that have plenty of mainstream appeal to get listeners in the spirit of the holiday season. Your submissions should have great melodies, strong choruses, and current-sounding productions. Having awesome vocal performances also couldn't hurt!

NOTE: Your productions can range from simple arrangements, up to bigger, more developed arrangements, as long as what you send conveys a Christmas/Holiday mood, style, and vibe.

Quoting Our Source: “Your Songs must be well-produced and broadcast ready. We seek material that effectively represents the Holiday Season!”

Lyric themes should be consistent with what you commonly hear in Christmas music. Fun, festive, non-Religious lyrics will probably work best. Do NOT copy the referenced artists or Songs in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a guide for texture, tone, and overall vibe. Broadcast Quality is needed.

This company offers an EXCLUSIVE, 50/50 deal, with a 3-year reversion, so please be sure the Songs you pitch for this opportunity are NOT already signed with other Companies or Catalogs. Sync fees will be split 50/50 with the Company. You need to own or control your Copyright and Master Recording.

Please submit as many Songs as you’d like, online or per CD. All submissions will be screened on a Yes/No basis – No full critiques. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59 PM (PDT) on Thursday, October 31st, 2019. TAXI #Y191031OC

ThomasB
Active
Active

Re: Santa rides again!

Post by ThomasB » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:37 am

Great tune Tom!

songmaster
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by songmaster » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:53 am

Thank you Thomas! I appreciate your comment and I've got my fingers crossed :)

Tom

sansharbour
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by sansharbour » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:31 pm

I have heard this one before Tom
I figured it should have taken off by now

Well done on this

Don

songmaster
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by songmaster » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:14 am

Thanks Tom and Don! Yeah Don, I thought the same as you. Sometimes I think we have to be like farmers, just plant the seeds and forget it. At least it is out there somewhere elusive...just like Santa Clause :lol:

Cheers

Tom

nylyrics
Impressive
Impressive

Post by nylyrics » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:22 pm

Stellar Lyrics!

Andy

songmaster
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by songmaster » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:43 am

Thanks Andy! Much appreciated, I was lucky, the song came to me pretty quickly, like someone else wrote it and gave it to me. I wish that happened more often. :)

Tom

Deepak789

Post by Deepak789 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:23 am

Great tune Tom!!!

songmaster
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by songmaster » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:25 am

Thank you Deepak! Much appreciated :)

Tom