Seeking Indie Top 40 Female Vocalist (Billie Eilish Style)

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

sergpistol

Seeking Indie Top 40 Female Vocalist (Billie Eilish Style)

Post by sergpistol » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:30 pm

Dear Taxi Members

Just a courtesy call out for a Female Vocalist. I was considering making a submission for listing S200109PP, (TOP 40 style INDIE POP SONG) for my track "100 Degrees" however it specifies for a female vocal and I can only do "Johnny Rotten" Sorry a bit of a pun on the Sex Pistols theme. The listing specifies a vocal performance with plenty of attitude and indie swagger good enough for broadcast quality. The references gives two Billie Eilish tracks (bad guy & bury a friend)
Unfortunately its for next Wednesday so, so not sure if I will be able to send it off in time (sorry health issues often get in the way), but nevertheless if you think you may be able to help me out with a Billie Eilish version of my song then I would love to here from you. I live a gazillion miles away so I can only email you an mp3 of my backing track and you can just email me back your one or two of your vocal takes as a Wav 16 Bit 44.1, which I will try my best to submit to the screeners featuring you as the lead vocalist. You can listen to my track for your consideration at https://www.taxi.com/members/51Eb7YA3Qh ... erg-pistol. Also any ideas or suggestions or feedback you may have for me are always welcomed. Please let me know by emailing me at serge4u@tutanota.com

Kind Regards
Serg Pistol

sergpistol

Re: Seeking Indie Top 40 Female Vocalist (Billie Eilish Style)

Post by sergpistol » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:29 pm

Opps "STOP THE PRESS UPDATE",

Sorry guys typo error and the link is not working Serg : (

Please use this link:

https://www.taxi.com/members/SergPistol