Seeking Singer/Collaborator for Survivor Trailer Cover

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

macomposer
Active
Active

Seeking Singer/Collaborator for Survivor Trailer Cover

Post by macomposer » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:43 am

I am looking for a singer/collaborator for the new Survivor Trailer Cover listing posted today (listing below). I am re-imagining the track, and will handle the production, the mixing and mastering. I need someone who can sing and record their own vocals in a style that will work for these types of trailers. Someone who sings AND has experience with trailer covers who has some production ideas is also welcome.

I have a history with remixes, and have done a few of these trailer-style covers. The best one is a cover of Bon Jovi’s You Give Love a Bad Name. You should be able to hear it below.

You Give Love a Bad Name (Epic Trailer Cover)

Links notoriously don’t work, but you can also listen on streaming and here is the Spotify link.

Spotify: You Give Love a Bad Name Epic Trailer Cover

(It’s also at the top of my Taxi profile, and clicking on my Taxi profile in the signature of this post will take you to it.)

If you are interested, you can reply to this post, and include links to your previous work. If I am interested, I’ll be in touch.

Thanks! - Mark

Re-Imagined TRAILER-STYLE COVERS of the Song "Survivor" by Destiny’s Child are needed by an EXCLUSIVE, LA-based Music Licensing Company that specializes in music for Movie Trailers, TV, Films, and Video Games.

This Company is looking for a wide range of trailer-style covers of the following Song:

"Survivor" by Destiny's Child

Please submit well-crafted, reimagined Trailer-Style Covers of the song "Survivor" that could draw viewers in and have them on the edge of their seats from start to finish! Your submissions should have recognizable melodies, exciting rhythms, a captivating, cinematic sound, and excellent arrangements full of dynamics, forward motion, and interest throughout. Orchestral or Hybrid/Orchestral instrumentation in the general style of major motion picture movie trailers will work best – think Orchestral, OR a mix of Orchestral, Electronic, Hip-Hop, Sound Design, and/or Rock elements, etc. Whichever approach you decide to take, your productions should be solid and any virtual instruments or samples you use should be cutting-edge and high-quality. Engaging, well-performed Female or Male vocals with a cinematic spin could seal the deal!

NOTE: Most times, trailer-style Covers of well-known Songs work best when the instrumentation brings in a different emotion than the original. Feel free to get creative with the emotional context of your track, but we strongly recommend sticking as close as possible to the original melodies and lyrics of the Song so it's instantly recognizable to listeners.

TAXI Tip: Don't be afraid to layer up your instrumentation and sound design elements to get that epic, blockbuster sound and feel!

Submissions should be about 1.5 minutes to 3 minutes long, give or take. Non-faded, buttoned/stinger endings will work best for this pitch. Do NOT copy the referenced music in any way, shape, or form. Use it only as a general guide for tempo, texture, tone, and overall vibe. Broadcast Quality is needed.

This Company offers an EXCLUSIVE deal, so the material you submit for this request CANNOT be signed with other publishers or catalogs. You must own or control your Master to pitch for this opportunity. Please submit as many Cover versions as you'd like, online or per CD. All submissions will be screened and critiqued by TAXI. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59 PM (PDT) on Monday, April 8th, 2024. TAXI # S240408DC
Mark Anthony Chubb
https://www.taxi.com/my/artist
markanthonychubb.com

edmondredd
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Seeking Singer/Collaborator for Survivor Trailer Cover

Post by edmondredd » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:46 am

not a singer here, but I'd be interested in collaborating during the writing and producing process if you feel like it :)
Really nice cover you have!
edmond redd

Image Image Image Image