SESSION DRUMMER FOR HIRE! CREDITS INCLUDE CARLY RAE JEPSEN, POMO (Jon Batiste, Anderson Paak), KOS, SHAD and many more!

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

timmyboombap

SESSION DRUMMER FOR HIRE! CREDITS INCLUDE CARLY RAE JEPSEN, POMO (Jon Batiste, Anderson Paak), KOS, SHAD and many more!

Post by timmyboombap » Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:12 am

Hey Taxi gang!!!

IM brand new to this service! Im excited to branch out and work with some new talent! Ive been a session drummer my whole life (started when I was 3 yrs old) and recently have dedicated my craft towards studio production. I dont wanna talk to much about myself, so Ill leave my contact info and website if you wanna take a look? You also may have seen my debut video on DRUMEO that has amassed 1.3 Million views now for a SELF PRODUCED TRACK called Deep in the Cut.

Ive built a solid studio rig and have abut 5 different shell packages available to record. Each kit has a different vibe (Vintage Bonham, Elvin Jones BeBop, Fusion Workhorse Maple Custom, Black Beauty blah blah.

Heres my site www.timmyboombap.com

I also a multi instrumentalist and have written/produced about 14 hrs of OG content that needs collaborating and placements! Would love to find some like-minded people who work hard and wanna grind!

Please Drop me a line !!! Lets goooo!!!