SHOULD I SUBMIT?

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

ronnie35
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

SHOULD I SUBMIT?

Post by ronnie35 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:23 am

SOUTH AMERICAN INSTRUMENTALS and/or INSTRUMENTAL CUES in a broad range of styles are needed by a hard-working Music Library with a very long list of placements in Hit TV Shows!

They’re looking for a bunch of Instrumentals and Instrumental Cues in All Tempos that represent various South American cultures, styles, and moods. Please listen to the references below, to get a loose/broad idea of what the client needs:

Quinho - Maestro Duda

“Samba Brazilian Batucada Band” by Evoluçao do Samba

Please submit well-composed Instrumentals or Instrumental Cues in any South American style or genre, including (but not limited to) Bossa Nova, Samba, etc., etc., etc. You don't have to limit yourself to the styles represented by the references as long as your piece maintains that South American Flavor!

TAXI Tip: Be sure to use instrumentation you’d typically hear in South American countries. Both acoustic and electronic elements can work as long as they sound authentic, genuine, and/or appropriate for the genre/sub-genre you’re presenting. If you use Virtual Instruments or samples, please make sure that they sound realistic and not obviously synthetic or MIDI-Driven.

Your submissions should be at least 2 minutes in length. Non-Faded, Buttoned endings will work best for this request. Do NOT copy the referenced artists or Songs in any way, shape, or form. Broadcast Quality is needed.

This Company offers both EXCLUSIVE and NON-EXCLUSIVE deals. The specific deal points will be handled on a case-by-case basis. If you’re inclined to sign an Exclusive deal, please don’t submit material that’s already signed with other libraries or publishers. You must own or control your Master and Composition to submit to this opportunity. Please submit as many Instrumentals (or Cues) as you’d like, online or per CD. All submissions will be screened on a Yes/No basis – Short critiques only. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59 PM (PDT) on Monday, November 11th, 2019. TAXI Dispatch #D191111SA

Submit to this listing TAXI # D191111SA Hi Thoughts if I should submit, It is called WE ARE BEAUTIFUL, http://www.soundcloud.com/777rd It is due tonight . :) I hope all who went to the RR had a good time.
Chopin: "Simplicity is the highest goal, achievable when you have overcome all difficulties. After one has played a vast quantity of notes and more notes, it is simplicity that emerges as the crowning reward of art." http://www.ronschultz.org