TAXIstaff
Impressive
Impressive

Song Review "Speed Dating" with Robin Frederick on Tomorrow's TAXI TV

Post by TAXIstaff » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:25 pm

Song Review "Speed Dating" with Robin Frederick on Tomorrow's TAXI TV

Click the link below to watch Monday at 4 pm Pacific

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G8g-ZU ... e=youtu.be

7pm Eastern (EST) / 6pm Central (CST) / 4pm Pacific (PST) 12am London (GMT) / 11am Sydney (AEDT)

Dear Passengers,

Want to get your song reviewed by Robin Frederick live on Monday's TAXI TV?

Post a link to where we can stream AND download your song on TAXI's Facebook page (along with lyrics), and you could be the winner of a "speed date" with the incredible Robin Frederick!

"Speed Date? What the heck, Laskow?"

Truth be told, we've had a number of people tell us that we've spent too much time on each song during past episodes. While Robin and I are trying to give you guys as much information as possible, the viewing audience is basically yelling, "Pick me, pick me!"

Robin is so incredibly good at what she does that everybody wants a chance to have her comment on his or her song. We get it!

So, during this episode of TAXI TV, we'll play about half of each song, and Robin will give quick, shoot-from-the-hip bullet points rather than her normal deep dive analysis!

Let’s Get Down and Dirty!

I'm not a huge fan of the idea of the down and dirty approach, but I'm open-minded, and I like to give our viewers what they want. We hope to be able to review twice as many songs as normal, so post yours up no later than MONDAY (12.14.20) at 11:00am (Pacific Time), and we'll do our best to play yours on the show!

Remember, we need to be able to STREAM IT and DOWNLOAD IT AS WELL!

Want Robin to Hear Your Song Over the Weekend?

Rumor has it that Robin might be checking out some songs on our Facebook page over the weekend, so the sooner you get yours posted, the better. No promises, but if your song isn’t up there, and she tries to sneak a few early listens in… well then, she won’t be able to hear it!

Click the link below to watch Monday at 4 pm Pacific!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G8g-ZU ... e=youtu.be

To Join the Live Chat During the Broadcast…
You’ll need to be signed up to YouTube (FREE) and be logged in to be able to join in on the chat during the show. Go to youtube.com and click the "Sign In" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page and fill out the short form to join. If you have a Gmail account, you’ll be able to associate your YouTube account with it!

7pm Eastern (EST) / 6pm Central (CST) / 4pm Pacific (PST) 12am London (GMT) / 11am Sydney (AEDT)

See you on the show,
Michael

P.S. By posting your music for possible inclusion in this episode, you agree to grant TAXI permission to play your song during the live episode, as well as having your music in the video that will remain on TAXI's Youtube channel as an archive. If you don't agree to those terms, please don't submit your song!