Songwriter seeking partner - musical and financial

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

mcanty
Impressive
Impressive

Songwriter seeking partner - musical and financial

Post by mcanty » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:12 am

I am a pop/rock/crossover singer-songwriter seeking a lyricist/partner and also a financial partner to create and produce songs to pitch to all avenues of earning opportunity.I am looking for a 50-50 relationship both in lyrical contribution and in supplementing the cost of production. I have a good relationship with the owner of a studio in Tennessee that does work for major labels and I get very good rates. I am happy to provide documentation of costs, a breakdown of projected costs per song, basically any financial proof that you need to feel comfortable with this arrangement. I am honest, reliable, talented, and easy to work with. I can provide samples of my work. I use a studio rythym section (amazing musicians) and I do all vocals myself unless there is a need for a female vocalist. My vocals are professional grade, and I can really sell a huge chorus.I am 32 years old, so I understand what is popular now, but I have a real affinity for timeless, tried-and-true songs. I love everything from classic rock to bubblegum top-40. Serious inquiries only please. I am very serious about this and you WILL be happy with the results. canty.mark@gmail.com