Songwriter seeks collaborators

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

pether7

Re: Songwriter seeks collaborators

Post by pether7 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:17 pm

Hi Jolan Ellwood;

Nice stuff i liked it very much, production lacking a little but thats cool you still did it well. Couple of questions if i may.

Are you a Taxi member?

What exactly are you playing and singing?

Are you open to newer pop stuff/ singer song righter/ EDM/ Hip Hop?

How fast do you work?

Whats your situation i.e., school, job etc. ?

Whats your recording set up i.e. daw, comp, other toys?

Tell ya why, i really want to pump out a lot of stuff for tv/film and of coarse other just name it I'm open as long as it's not vulgar, and or violent. I like you wright over many genres, and if we pump out enough good stuff we can go to the Taxi Rally in style lol. I can wright 3 tunes a day, but i often need help with little bits that should change, perhaps melody, song structure, definitely need male and female vocals for industry listings i.e. Full Pop Songs. However for most submissions we don't need vocals, it's all instrumentals, and we can make out all right.

I envision having some one to work with that can for instance, take a stereo stem cut it twice relocate or omit something changing or refining structure, taking 2 min after the listening to the peace, and then u may say why not change three notes in a melody, and you decided to change to another synth or something. then sending the stems back for final mix, and submition, taking all of four hours for the whole of the process.

With enough submissions of quality to the industry needs, we can make a pile of doe$$$$, and you seem to have a good structural sense, and creativity, i have good righting and engineering skills, just the structure for me takes its toll on me. as a guitarist i never had to do keys, bass, drums much less put em all together. I'm getting proficient at it though, a little help and we could fly. Of coarse vice a versa we can do the same for you back and forth ya know.

My email pether7@yahoo.com

Taxi address page is
http://www.taxi.com/GuitaristSongWriterPaulEtheridge

Nothing ground breaking there but some idea of some variations of different things i submitted. i have about 250 tunes, drammity lots of rock ballads, soft and hard tension cues, blues traditional and swampy of sothernfried, EDM, some Hip Hop, Hard rock, and so forth.
My better stuff is not there on the taxi page still on my comp. I'm going to put up a private page on my web site soon just to add some things on private page for ya. 50/50 split. some conversation would be nice, i need the emotional boost would put me out of this funk and helps make everything better. Email me if you are interested and do let me know ether way. my world is sad in that i network connections and have 1000 s of cards of those that won't return a call much less play a note together.

Thanks and again good stuff man.
paul