Southern A Capella - Up Above My Head

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

BrentWhiten
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Southern A Capella - Up Above My Head

Post by BrentWhiten » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:49 am

Any thought's on improving this? The mix? Is it Broadcast quality? Due tonight. Thanks for any suggestions or comments.

SOUTHERN GOSPEL A CAPELLA COVERS of the Song "Up Above My Head" with Male or Female Vocals are needed for an (up to) $1,000, Direct-to-Music Supervisor placement in an upcoming Feature Film that's currently in post-production!

This Supervisor is looking for Covers of this Song which is currently temped in:

"Up Above My Head" by The Nashville Bluegrass Band

QUOTING THE SUPERVISOR: "I need A Capella versions of this song. No instruments, just vocals. Preferably a small ensemble.
Male, Female, or a combo could all work. Needs to be the same tempo and vibe as the reference. Southern or Country twang is needed. Nothing with too much R&B or soul."

Your submissions should include Gospel-inspired vocal deliveries, excellent pitch, tight vocal harmonies, and a similar tempo and vibe to the reference! Do NOT submit anything with instrumentation, and DO NOT alter the lyrics in any way!

Your submissions should be about 1 to 2 minutes long, give or take. Broadcast Quality is needed.

https://s.disco.ac/yrlsmerhqlka
Thanks!
Brent Whiten