Southern Rock Track listing...

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

keithl
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Southern Rock Track listing...

Post by keithl » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:33 am

Figured I would give it a shot:http://www.taximusic.com/song.php?song_ ... =1SOUTHERN ROCK SONGS a la Marshall Tucker Band’s “Can’t You See” are sought by a Music Publisher with tons of film/TV placements for a film currently in production. This song will be used as a replacement track for “Can’t You See”, so the lyric vibe should be similar. Musically, you can also reference The Outlaws, Charlie Daniels Band, Barefoot Jerry, Grinderswitch and Black Oak Arkansas. Broadcast quality needed [excellent home recordings are OK]. Please submit one to three songs online or per CD. All submissions will be screened on a YES/NO BASIS ONLY - NO CRITIQUES FROM TAXI. For ground submissions, please enclose a S.A.S.E. if you would like a response. As always, we will notify everyone via e-mail, whether your submissions have been Forwarded or Returned. Submissions must be received no later than 4:00 pm, Pacific Standard Time (California time), Tuesday, January 29, 2008.

geo
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Southern Rock Track listing...

Post by geo » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:37 am

Hey Dude, nice, like the guitar sound (lead), cool groove, got that Southern Rock vibe, I like.I was going to say it had a familar sound but now I read that was the point, good job... Geo

tomaragon
Impressive
Impressive

Post by tomaragon » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:51 am

Good Job!Sounds on Target to me.....

keithl
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by keithl » Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:46 pm

thanks guys...I think the key was a little high and the actual mix of the vocals could of sounded a little less modern, but with dispatch stuff, you have no time to think about it!