We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

edmondredd
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Spaghetti Western Instrumental- Feedback Requested

Post by edmondredd » Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:42 pm

Hello,
I've been working on this cue and I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, be it from a compositional aspect, production aspect, or if there's anything you would do differently.
You can listen to it here,

and here's the listing
Lots of SPAGHETTI-WESTERN INSTRUMENTALS are needed for an (up to) $2,000 fee by a Successful Publisher with an awesome track record!

This Publisher is on the lookout for Instrumentals that could be heard on a playlist with the following references:

"Once Upon A Time In The West (Theme)" by Ennio Morricone

"The Good, The Bad & The Ugly (Main Theme)" by Ennio Morricone

"I Giorni Dell’ira" by Riziero Ortolani

Please submit well-crafted Instrumentals that capture the style and sound of classic, Spaghetti-Western Soundtrack music! Your submissions should have captivating motifs, enchanting rhythms, and dynamic arrangements with lots of forward motion and interest throughout. Instrumentation that's in the general stylistic ballpark of the references will work best (think guitar, strings, marching percussion, bells, etc.). Please make sure your productions and virtual instruments are high quality and on-target for this genre. If you have Instrumentals that sound like they belong in a classic, Spaghetti-Western Film, send them in!

Please do NOT copy the references in any way, shape, or form. Use the references only as a general guide for tempo, tone, and overall vibe. Do NOT submit any material with unauthorized samples of any other artists’ music, sounds, or any other form of media. Broadcast Quality is needed.

Since this company offers an EXCLUSIVE deal, please be sure the material you submit for this pitch is NOT already signed to any other Libraries or Catalogs. You must own or control your Masters and Copyright. Please submit as many Instrumentals as you’d like, online or per CD. All submissions will be screened and critiqued by TAXI. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59 PM (PST) on Friday, December 8th, 2023. TAXI # S231208MR
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!
edmond redd

Image Image Image Image

DouglasKnight
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Spaghetti Western Instrumental- Feedback Requested

Post by DouglasKnight » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:13 pm

Overall this sounds right on target to me, very well done! If anything, I'd dial back a little bit on the spring reverb on the guitar, but sounds great otherwise. Best of luck!

edmondredd
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Spaghetti Western Instrumental- Feedback Requested

Post by edmondredd » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:45 pm

Thank you Douglas for listening and leaving a comment! I'll look into that reverb!
edmond redd

Image Image Image Image