Special thanks to Susan Frances for this article

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Special thanks to Susan Frances for this article

Post by Casey H » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:40 am

Hi all Just a note of special thanks to Susan Frances, who wrote this review of my self-titled, "Casey's Greatest Hits", for e-zine www.musicdish.com. The direct link is:http://www.musicdish.com/mag/?id=11337 ... I'd also like to mention some credits.... All songs reviewed were produced by Dan Marfisi of Joneshouse Music except The Foreign Sun and Rainy Tuesday which were produced by Dwayne K. of Farmhouse Entertainment. Wonder Woman was co-written (music), produced and performed by Ted Tomiuk, with the magic guitar fingers... Marry Me was co-written (music) with great songwriter, Deb Ferrara, and on this CD, the vocal is by Raven Wylder. Marry Me was released by the lovely and talented Vicky Taytro on her debut CD, "Vicky Taytro"... The music to I Drift Away was by written and performed by George Melekis. ... Also, special thank you's to guest vocalists Raven Wylder (Marry Me, I Drift Away), Paul Anthony (What a World), Cameron Stone (Painfully Single), and Henry Iglesias (Blue Moment). Thanks again, Susan Frances... You're such a lovely audience, we'd like to take you home with us, we'd love to take you home... Casey