Steamy Windows lyrics

Want your lyics reviewed? Post 'em up!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

camp

Steamy Windows lyrics

Post by camp » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:46 pm

Hi all. I am about to record a demo of this song, and would like feedback on the lyrics before doing so. Thomaswww.songsonline.dk Steamy Windows On {A}every night at {F#m}ten, I’m turning {Bm}of my tv’n {E}then, I grab a beer{A}{F#m}{Bm}{E}And I {A}turn off all the {F#m}lights, and make {Bm}sure the view {E}outside, is bright and clear{A}{F#m}{Bm}{E}I’ll be {A}sitting in my {F#m}chair, waiting {Bm}for you to {E}appear - on the second floor{A}{F#m}{Bm}{E}Got a {A}clear and perfect {F#m}view, watching {Bm}everything you {E}do, behind closed doors{A}{F#m}{Bm}{E}{chorus}Steamy {A}Windows{F#m}{Bm}That’s what I {E}get from watching {A}you{F#m}{Bm}{E}Steamy {A}Windows{F#m}{Bm}Im watching {E}everything you {A}do{F#m}{Bm}{E}I’ll will watch your every move, and baby I don’t disapprove - of what I seeWhen you’re loosing all your clothes, I enjoy what you expose – in front of meWhen you’re taking off your shirt, and you’re pulling down your skirt, I gotta viewEvery time you get undressed, I’m the uninvited guest – watching you[bridge]{A}I know what panties you put {A7}on most every night{D} I know the birthmark on the {Dm}left side of your thigh{A} I know the way you keep your {F#m}body satisfied {Bm} On a {E}steamy {A}night {E}// Steamy Windows… // When you’re in the mood for love, wonder what you’re thinking of, in your bedEven though you’re all alone, there is something going on, inside your headI can see your body move, and I can almost feel the groove - from my chairYou are all inside my mind, and baby I am doing fine, over hereSteamy WindowsThat’s what I get from watching youSteamy WindowsI’m watching everything you doI’m watching everything you doI’m watching everything you doI get a kick from watching you!