Still Trying

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

dada
Active
Active

Still Trying

Post by dada » Sun May 14, 2006 7:30 pm

Been a while since I posted here... I need to catch up on what you all are up to... My quest for a sound continues and have posted a couple of newer ideas on the soundclick site.. the top 2 are the newest... appreciate any thoughts that hit you when you listen... works in progress as always...Thanks,David<a href="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus ... 80">Sounds by Dave music</a>

zink
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Still Trying

Post by zink » Mon May 15, 2006 1:07 pm

Hey David,I checked out sad asylum. I thing the versess are stronger than the chourus. I like the pre chorus build up. The vocs sound like they could be a little brighter, but it's hard to tell without hearing a high fidelity file.It's not my usually what i listen too, though.checked out special love. I think this is a much stonger song. It's got good energy. I don't like the tambourine 16ths, sounds a little out of place(but I do like it on 2 and 4), my a little stiff. Ah, a Led Zep sounding ending. cool.vocs sound like ZZ Top.hth

opensky
Active
Active

Re: Still Trying

Post by opensky » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:40 am

Well David, I'm glad you're still tryin' because i love your stuff and i think you're getting closer and closer to defining your own sound. I love the songs, arrangement and production so i have no complaints. Btw, you have good taste in forums too:). Can't wait to hear the next one.