Studio One 4 now out

with industry Pro, Nick Batzdorf

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

neilmctavish
Active
Active

Re: Studio One 4 now out

Post by neilmctavish » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:44 pm

Yeah. That would be great if PreSonus would get a booth. A few years ago one of the reps from an LA music store led a Studio One class at the Rally. It was great. It really turned into a users group meeting. I’d be up to attend that for sure. I learned so much.

I’m still using version 3 for now. How’s the stability of version 4 for those that have made the leap? Ripple editing will be nice for sure as well as the other stuff. I miss that from when I used to use sound forge and Vegas.

Neil

Kolstad
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by Kolstad » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:54 am

v4 is rock solid here on OSX High Sierra. Chord track is an awesome time saver. v4 is an awesome update
Ceo of my own life

neilmctavish
Active
Active

Post by neilmctavish » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:59 am

Kolstad wrote:v4 is rock solid here on OSX High Sierra. Chord track is an awesome time saver. v4 is an awesome update
Great! Thanks. I’ll make the move then. Thanks Kolstad.

And seriously, if we can’t get a Studio One class hosted by PreSonus or a music store at the Rally maybe we should see about having a meetup somehow. Would any of you feel comfortable leading a Studio One User group meeting? Maybe share some of your insights from version 4 and then the group could ask questions and go from there? Let me know and I’ll call Taxi HQ. I’d probably need to know numbers as well so let me know if you’d be interested in attending such a meetup.

Neil

Kolstad
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by Kolstad » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:16 am

Sorry, no time left for that kind of arrangements, I can only do short comments.. but there is plenty of free videos on youtube about it.
Ceo of my own life