SWIMMIN IN WOMEN [ Getchen Wilson Style Song ]

By popular demand...

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

restlesswriters

SWIMMIN IN WOMEN [ Getchen Wilson Style Song ]

Post by restlesswriters » Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:58 pm

Here's your chance composers! E mail me a link to sample your work if interested.Thanx,Stan ;-)------------------------------------------------------------------------SWIMMIN IN WOMENCopyright 2004/Stan Simons ASCAP[V1]He’s at it againPartying at The PlaypenBut he can’t fool this ol’ foolLike they do in HollywoodHe's thinks he's into actingBut he ain’t no, - Clint Eastwood![Chorus]And he’ll be SWIMMIN IN WOMEN, before the day endsI’ve hired some hookers, to be his new friendsWhile they wear him out, I'll drain our accountAnd I'll be in the Caribbean, while he’s barely breathingYeah, he’ll be SWIMMIN IN WOMEN, - for a little while[V2]He really thinks he’s slickWith all of his tricksDragging in so late expecting some debateAlways reinventingAll the lies he’s tellingBut he ain’t no, - Bill Clinton![Chorus]And he’ll be SWIMMIN IN WOMEN, before the day endsI’ve hired some hookers, to be his new friendsWhile they wear him out, I'll drain our accountAnd I'll be in the Caribbean, while he’s barely breathingYeah, he’ll be SWIMMIN IN WOMEN, - for a little while[Bridge]Better watch out for those sharksThey go right for the heartBy the time those girls are throughHe’ll know who’s been the fool![Chorus]And he’ll be SWIMMIN IN WOMEN, before the day endsI’ve hired some hookers, to be his new friendsWhile they wear him out, I'll drain our accountAnd I'll be in the Caribbean, while he’s barely breathingYeah, he’ll be SWIMMIN IN WOMEN, - for a little while[Tag]He’ll be SWIMMIN IN WOMENYeah, - He’ll be SWIMMIN IN WOMEN…For a little while