Taking Stock

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

ibanez468
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Taking Stock

Post by ibanez468 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:29 pm

Felonius,I must say, I really like your story. You break it down very nicely for all to understand. I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and successes. That, for me, is the kind of inspiration I could use. I'll make sure to read it on a regular basis. This way, I can use it to maintain focus, and remind myself of the process that's involved here. Thanks for sharing!ibanez468

mikegoudreau
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Taking Stock

Post by mikegoudreau » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:53 am

Hey Nick,I really enjoyed reading your post. You have a great attitude. That is a fair amount of change spent in the past 5 years but the way I see it, your investing in your future and at the same time you're being creative and getting the satisfaction of getting your music out there in a concrete way. My goal is to stick it out for 5 years too...I hope I can . Like you I still mow the lawn, paint the house and do all the cooking...But that doesn't count because I love to cook ! ( my wife usually takes out the trash )...But this past year with Taxi( been a member 19 months) has been my most prolific creative run and I have Taxi to thank for that...And like you I'm working on building up my library catalog ( 50 tunes signed to date )..So maybe in 5 years I can hire somebody to paint the house and mow my lawn ! Great stuff, and continued success !Mike