Taxi.com question

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

tresero
Impressive
Impressive

Taxi.com question

Post by tresero » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:40 pm

Hopefully this is the correct place.

Where do you find your public profile page? I thought I found mine, but it only shows one track and all mine are playable and a couple are downloadable.

Also, if you have a track signed, do you tend to take it off here? I keep them on my website because no publisher has had a problem with that, but I'm curious about a 3rd party like taxi.

As always, TIA, and I hope to meet many of you at the Road Rally! I'm living in the States mostly all the time for now.

ochaim
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Taxi.com question

Post by ochaim » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:19 pm

Hey Jon,

The taxi link in your sig isnt working. to set your custom taxi homepage address go to “artist info” and you’ll see the option to customize the url at the bottom.

For the tracks that arent showing, is the “public” option checked?

For signed tracks on your taxi page, it depends on the library. Some dont care, some dont want you using it even as a showcase of your work. So it really depends on the library.

Hope that helps.
Owen

tresero
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Taxi.com question

Post by tresero » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:17 pm

ochaim wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:19 pm
Hey Jon,

The taxi link in your sig isnt working. to set your custom taxi homepage address go to “artist info” and you’ll see the option to customize the url at the bottom.

For the tracks that arent showing, is the “public” option checked?

For signed tracks on your taxi page, it depends on the library. Some dont care, some dont want you using it even as a showcase of your work. So it really depends on the library.

Hope that helps.
Owen
Thanks!