TAXI HOSTING, critiques

Liked your review? Rave about it! Hated it, let us know!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

TAXI HOSTING, critiques

Post by jchitty » Fri May 18, 2007 2:32 am

Anyone gotten any critiques back via the TAXI hosting site? I submitted about two or three weeks ago, and this is my first online submission. Being that I don't know how it works yet, generally how long does it take to receive your critiques and news of a foward or 'not fowarded?' We've had this discussion before several months back, but it was concerning Broadjam....just wondering if TAXI hosting is running smoothly like BJ's submissions did. Of course, it's only been a little over month since TAXI got HOSTING up and running....not complaining in any way...just curious.Also, I guess you receive your critiques via e-mail rather than directly to your TAXI hompage where there is a list of songs which are 'fowarded' or 'not fowarded?' Didn't know if that page was where you might receive your critiques. Never having used Broadjam, this is all new to me as I say.

davewalton
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: TAXI HOSTING, critiques

Post by davewalton » Fri May 18, 2007 2:41 am

Quote:Anyone gotten any critiques back via the TAXI hosting site? I submitted about two or three weeks ago, and this is my first online submission. Being that I don't know how it works yet, generally how long does it take to receive your critiques and news of a foward or 'not fowarded?' We've had this discussion before several months back, but it was concerning Broadjam....just wondering if TAXI hosting is running smoothly like BJ's submissions did. Of course, it's only been a little over month since TAXI got HOSTING up and running....not complaining in any way...just curious.Hey Chits (as per your instructions) I think the time is just a function of the screening process running its course. It might be that the process would be sped up some through the Taxi site but listening to 1000 2-minute songs will still take 2000 minutes. I've seen posts to the contrary, but for regular listings for me it's always been four to six weeks (via both Broadjam and SnailMail Burritoville).

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: TAXI HOSTING, critiques

Post by jchitty » Fri May 18, 2007 3:10 am

Thanks, Dave! That's exactly what I wanted to know.