Terrible News - Honky Tonkin To Play On USA Radio

Liked your review? Rave about it! Hated it, let us know!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

aubreyz
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Terrible News - Honky Tonkin To Play On USA Ra

Post by aubreyz » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:38 am

Quote:Dangit Aub, you always have good answers. I need some time to process my next controversial statement. Seriously, you are right and you are working and approaching this whole thing with the right attitude and will greatly increase your chances in this lottery. I have now decided to strap my songs to my naked butt and do the chicken dance in front of Tootsie's until I get heard. Come and check me out if you are not afraid of a little fur. It's those parts lacking fur that would be scary - Happy Halloween!

aubreyz
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Terrible News - Honky Tonkin To Play On USA Ra

Post by aubreyz » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:23 am

Quote:http://paintriver.com/allprpwebmp3/Turn ... dio.mp3The above song was forwarded to a major Nashville producer. It was for an up tempo contemporary country listing for a killer vocal group. Admittedly I haven't had as many "high bar" forwards as I'd like; but that's about to change! best,bcbc,That's a really good song. I can hear that being a good fit for either a Rascall Flatts type group or a Kenny Chesney type solo artist. May not be a #1, but IMHO with a few more instrumental hooks and with the right artist it could do quite well. My wife, (my better country half) would love it. Great job and good luck!