TGV on #1 European CHR radio Station

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

aubreyz
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

TGV on #1 European CHR radio Station

Post by aubreyz » Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:52 am

The forward was from a listing in September 2007-- honestly forgot all about it... but we just got the news that The Gypsy Van is the featured artist this week on The Los Angeles Music Pipeline—a radio show on big-FM, the No.#1 CHR Commercial Broadcast Radio Network in Europe/Germany with over 10 million listeners a week. The show will be aired Sunday November 30th, around 5pm German time, or 10am Central Standard time. You can listen live and see our featured profile on bigfm.de – from the homepage click bigMUSIC, then click HOTinLA on the lower right. Our song Dooya Doncha is at the top of the page and a write up about TGV below. From the bigFM home page click bigFM Web Radio to listen. The show will be broadcast partly in English and partly in German. Drop by the site—leave some comments—and check out the show and The Gyspy Van takes a trip to Europe!Also, our album Trip to Psychedelphia is on iTunes. It would be great to have some reviews by the time this show airs.Thanks,Aub

ragani
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: TGV on #1 European CHR radio Station

Post by ragani » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:19 am

Hey Aub! Congrats on this great holiday news!! I just visited the website (using google's translator services!) and saw all your stuff there. That's a pretty cool feature, and I hope you get a TON of hits-- they're going to LOVE that "Dooya Doncha" song of yours! Raags
"Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it..." - Goethe
http://www.RaganiWorld.com - Turn the World to Love®
http://www.taximusic.com/hosting/home.php?artist=ragani

jeffgreenleaf
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jeffgreenleaf » Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:40 am

Congratz!

liamkelly
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by liamkelly » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:45 am

AubI can't imagine being the featured artist on a network with 10 million listeners. That's just fantastic!

aubreyz
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by aubreyz » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:17 pm

Nov 29, 2008, 8:52am, aubreyz wrote:The forward was from a listing in September 2007-- honestly forgot all about it... but we just got the news that The Gypsy Van is the featured artist this week on The Los Angeles Music Pipeline—a radio show on big-FM, the No.#1 CHR Commercial Broadcast Radio Network in Europe/Germany with over 10 million listeners a week. The show will be aired Sunday November 30th, around 5pm German time, or 10am Central Standard time. You can listen live and see our featured profile on bigfm.de – from the homepage click bigMUSIC, then click HOTinLA on the lower right. Our song Dooya Doncha is at the top of the page and a write up about TGV below. From the bigFM home page click bigFM Web Radio to listen. The show will be broadcast partly in English and partly in German. Drop by the site—leave some comments—and check out the show and The Gyspy Van takes a trip to Europe!Also, our album Trip to Psychedelphia is on iTunes. It would be great to have some reviews by the time this show airs.Thanks,AubThanks for the posts and PMs. One more shameless little bump/plug as the show airs about 9 hours from now. Aub

vicky
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by vicky » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:55 am

Great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!vtbp

tedsingingfox
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by tedsingingfox » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:42 pm

I don't know how to tell you how sorry I am to have missed the actual broadcast...YOU, just as a human, kick ASS. I am so proud of you. And I couldn't be any happier about this fantastic news for TGV.Next?(btw, doesn't Ponch have a B-day coming up fairly soon? How I would love to hear his wooHOO!)Congrats, my friend.)
The truest of tears
Seem to me to be the ones
Shed in gratitude
-Haiku by TF, 1982

gitarrero
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by gitarrero » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:32 pm

coolio, way to go, aub!martin
production, composition & stringed instruments

davewalton
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by davewalton » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:21 pm

Good stuff Aub!

crystallions
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by crystallions » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:52 pm

This is awesome! Congratulations!
Lydia L. Ashton

http://www.lydiaashton.com

"To send light into the darkness of men's hearts - such is the duty of the artist." - Robert Schumann