Thanks screener # 396

Liked your review? Rave about it! Hated it, let us know!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

larryarmer
Active
Active

Thanks screener # 396

Post by larryarmer » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:51 pm

I just read the critique you wrote regarding my submission for the tension instrumental listing #S151225HC.

NEW LISTING -- OMINOUS ELECTRONIC/ORCHESTRAL HYBRID UNDERSCORE CUES are needed by a really cool, NON-Exclusive Music Library that's currently in catalog expansion mode. Please submit tension-building, Down-to-Mid-Tempo Cues that could work well for shows like Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Agent Carter, etc., etc., etc. Submit suspenseful, hybridized Instrumental Underscore Cues that give the audience a feeling of nail-biting anticipation. Instrumentation can vary, but should focus on a central melodic motif, while layering instruments to keep your Cues tension-filled, forward moving, and really compelling. Easy edit points and Non-Faded/Buttoned/Stinger endings will work best for this pitch. Your submissions should be 2-3 Minutes in length. Broadcast Quality is needed (great sounding home recordings are fine). They offer a NON-EXCLUSIVE 50/50 deal. Writers will also get a percentage of any sync fees, which will be negotiated on a case-by-case basis. You must own or control your master and copyright to submit to this pitch. All submissions will be screened and critiqued by TAXI and must be received no later than 11:59PM (PST), on Friday, December 25, 2015. TAXI #S151225HC

Wow!

Thank you for writing such an extensive and thoughtful review. The very specific and detailed critique you took the time to write is greatly appreciated. I'll be definitely keeping the points you mentioned in mind.

Larry Armer