Thanks Taxi board members!!

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

bobc
Active
Active

Thanks Taxi board members!!

Post by bobc » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:46 am

Thanks to all the members of this board that encouraged me to continue to get better in production, songwriting etc. Although all of my submissions to Taxi have been returned, I was still encouraged to continue on by both the reviewers as well as board members like matto, hooks, prez, solterio, hummingbird and many others, and of course the encouragement of the Taxi staff from Michael (through the Taxi seminars and the Taxi site), Jimi, Clint and everone else.I guess it starts with baby steps, but my first self produced CD "Christmastime is Near" will begin getting airplay on the 11th of December on Christmasradio.com. Here's the email text:Bob:I just wanted to let you know that we received your CD and I think it's excellent. We're in the process of uploading several of the songs and they should be in our rotation by Saturday, at the latest. Thank you again for submitting your work and I wish you continues success.Happy Holidays,Art Polimeno, Program DirectorChristmasRadio.com - Broadcasting the Holiday Spirit year roundBob