Topliner looking songwriter/producer

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

NoizeeBhoy
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Topliner looking songwriter/producer

Post by NoizeeBhoy » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:59 pm

Hi all - having spent the last while getting acquainted with vocaloid software I'm looking to collab with songwriters and producers with an aim to writing modern day pop songs. I've written lyrics to existing melodies and melodies that were put to chord progressions but now I wanna try doing it from scratch with a co-writer(s) on a similar wavelength. Ultimately it'd be great if the songs could be developed to a commercial standard. I guess how I imagine the process panning out would be to identify an artist(s) or song(s) that we wanna write a song similar to, picking a chord progression with interesting rhythms and then trying to refine a lead melody before adding harmonies, counter-melodies etc. Happy enough to try the process using any loops/samples people have. Happy for any co-writer(s) to have input into lyrics and melody too and obvs I'll offer my two cents worth in terms of the chord progression etc. Can chat more via pm with anyone that might be interested.

mmr3

Re: Topliner looking songwriter/producer

Post by mmr3 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:03 am

hi, can you pm me with a link to your music? thanks!

melodymessiah
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Topliner looking songwriter/producer

Post by melodymessiah » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:17 pm

yeah i would like to check out your stuff as well before i consider it. can you produce contemporary pop to professional standards?