Track Submission

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

prafitjosiah
Active
Active

Track Submission

Post by prafitjosiah » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:49 pm

I submitted a track for a listing online, but after I put in my credit card information I was prompted to sign in again... ( I was already signed in)When I checked the listings I submitted to, this area was just blank, did my submission go through or not? I don't want to pay for the same submission twice.

jh
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Track Submission

Post by jh » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:10 am

Check your submission history. If it´s not there, then it didn´t go through. Taxi also sends you an e-mail if the submission was succesful. Sometimes it takes an hour or so, but I think the submission history updates almost instantly. - JH

mayfly

Post by mayfly » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:00 am

You're lucky you managed to submit a song. I haven't even managed to do that yet.I want to submit songs but all of the listings are inactive. I presume they become active when I log in. But I AM logged in - otherwise I couldn't be posting here. Yet it keeps asking me to log in or register as a new member. Wen I enter my log in details - it wont recognise them ! I'm starting to get annoyed.Taxi do have a habit of making simple things overly complicated. Why ?

squidlips
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by squidlips » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:04 am

I had a small technical problem and gave them a call. I think it was Clay who took care of it for me in about five minutes and we had a lovely little chat so it felt like 20 seconds.Give 'em a ring, they'll sort this out for you.

prafitjosiah
Active
Active

Post by prafitjosiah » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:30 am

Quote:You're lucky you managed to submit a song. I haven't even managed to do that yet.I want to submit songs but all of the listings are inactive. I presume they become active when I log in. But I AM logged in - otherwise I couldn't be posting here. Yet it keeps asking me to log in or register as a new member. Wen I enter my log in details - it wont recognise them ! I'm starting to get annoyed.Taxi do have a habit of making simple things overly complicated. Why ?I actually got track to load a couple of hours later, guess the server was busy.You may know this already, but your taxi login and forum login are different, so you can actually post to the thread and not be logged into music submission part of the site.Call the 800 number, I'm sure they can fix your problem

sgs4u
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by sgs4u » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:09 am

Quote:You're lucky you managed to submit a song. I haven't even managed to do that yet.I want to submit songs but all of the listings are inactive. I presume they become active when I log in. But I AM logged in - otherwise I couldn't be posting here. Yet it keeps asking me to log in or register as a new member. Wen I enter my log in details - it wont recognise them ! I'm starting to get annoyed.Taxi do have a habit of making simple things overly complicated. Why ? Look around. See anyone else in front of your computer? Sounds like user error.Everyone else here has this pretty figured out. Taking a shot at Taxi, is not going to earn you many brownie points. This forum and the Taxi website, are 2 different animals. If you have paid up your membership to the Taxi website, then call them. I bet in the history of Taxi, there aren't more than a couple of people who hven't been awed by Taxi's wonderful customer service.do you know Jeff in Chichester?steve

hummingbird
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by hummingbird » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:36 am

Quote:You're lucky you managed to submit a song. I haven't even managed to do that yet.I want to submit songs but all of the listings are inactive. I presume they become active when I log in. But I AM logged in - otherwise I couldn't be posting here. Yet it keeps asking me to log in or register as a new member. Wen I enter my log in details - it wont recognise them ! I'm starting to get annoyed.Taxi do have a habit of making simple things overly complicated. Why ?I think you are confused between the forum and the Taxi.com site. They are too different things. Have you set up a taxi.com page? But I agree, call customer service, they'll help.Also, I've been uploading in the last couple hours & just made a submission, with no problems.H
"As we are creative beings, our lives become our works of art." (Julia Cameron)

Shy Singer-Songwriter Blog

Vikki Flawith Music Website

hummingbird
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by hummingbird » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:37 am

Quote:I submitted a track for a listing online, but after I put in my credit card information I was prompted to sign in again... ( I was already signed in)When I checked the listings I submitted to, this area was just blank, did my submission go through or not? I don't want to pay for the same submission twice. Did you get this figured out? I'd call Taxi if you have any concerns.H
"As we are creative beings, our lives become our works of art." (Julia Cameron)

Shy Singer-Songwriter Blog

Vikki Flawith Music Website