Turn around time...???

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

davewalton
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Turn around time...???

Post by davewalton » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:51 am

Quote:I am intrigued how the forwarding is going to work. I have been submitting through Braodjam up until recently when TAXI put their own electronic listings to forward. I haven't heard back from any yet? I know that Broadjam was keeping me up to date with my listings and forwards within approx. 1 month period of submitting. I am interested to see how TAXI will alert me of my submissions. If anyone knows, it would be great to know (excuse my ignorance) - is it email or do you have to log on to keep checking on the site?For regular listings, you'll get your results via the same medium that you used to make your submission. By email if you submitted electronically and by snail mail if you submitted a CD (requires a self-addressed stamped envelope).I generally expect my results somewhere in the 4 to 6 week range. If sooner, then great, but if I think 4 to 6 weeks, I'm never disappointed.I haven't followed the whole Broadjam thing but if you don't get any results after 6 weeks, then (politely ) contact Taxi.

dmonsd

Re: Turn around time...???

Post by dmonsd » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:01 am

Hey Guys,Dave's got it right, except the normal turn around time is 2-4 weeks unless we get slammed with submissions on a listing. Then it might take a little longer...Clint