Two Songs Available

Songwriting, songwriters, etc

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

dtryner

Two Songs Available

Post by dtryner » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:20 am

Hi,I have two Country-Pop type songs available entitled: "I WANT TO LOVE YOU FOREVER" and "I'LL SAY I LOVE YOU".If you are an artist or band who is looking for these type of songs for your next recording project please consider having a listen to these two songs.You can hear them at:http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/davet ... anks,David

drew
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Two Songs Available

Post by drew » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:19 am

I see nothing wrong with David's post. As far as I know it's perfectly alright.
It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere

dtryner

Post by dtryner » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:54 am

I suppose that most established recording artists will go to TAXI, or to a major publisher, but the artists who are not so established sometimes go to the message boards in search of songs.David

og
Impressive
Impressive

Post by og » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:48 pm

Hell, I've got two albums' worth available!

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:13 pm

Hi DavidThis message board probably isn't the best place to pitch your songs. But there is nothing wrong with trying! However, it IS a great place to get feedback on your songs to see how they stand in terms of pitch-a-bility.I took a quick listen to the tracks on your soundclick page and the quality of the demos are not at the level they would need to be to present your songs to the industry. And country is the absolute toughest nut to crack; your songwriting and demo production would have to be outstanding to have even a slight chance.But don't be discouraged. Use the feedback from people on this message forum to help you get better every day. I don't know if you are a TAXI member but they offer custom critiques. If you are not a member, there are services such as www.johnbraheny.com that will critique your song for a relatively small fee.So, a suggestion. Pick the song that you think is your absolute best. Post the lyrics and a link on the boards here and ask for feedback.All the best, Casey