UC-33 USB Controller - help needed

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

sbradford9177

UC-33 USB Controller - help needed

Post by sbradford9177 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:47 am

In an attempt to improve my instrument articulation and put more "feeling" into my compositions, I recently purchased a used Evolution UC-33 Usb controller with good sliders, etc. But I am in need of a copy of the install CD in order to complete the assignment of various Cc channels to the unit. I have written M-Audio, the company that bought out Evolution a few years back, but they have not responded. I thought I would ask if anyone on the forum who might have a Uc-33 would be willing to help.me get a copy of said CD. Many thanks.
Steve

sarahlongwell

Re: UC-33 USB Controller - help needed

Post by sarahlongwell » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:33 am

I don't have a UC-33 myself, but I hope someone in the forum can assist you in obtaining a copy or provide alternative solutions. However, if you need help with your assignment, I can assist you in writing it at reasonable prices. With 3 years of experience, I can provide well-researched content that helps you achieve good grades in your studies

AlanHall
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: UC-33 USB Controller - help needed

Post by AlanHall » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:43 pm

sbradford9177 wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:47 am
In an attempt to improve my instrument articulation and put more "feeling" into my compositions, I recently purchased a used Evolution UC-33 Usb controller with good sliders, etc. But I am in need of a copy of the install CD in order to complete the assignment of various Cc channels to the unit. I have written M-Audio, the company that bought out Evolution a few years back, but they have not responded. I thought I would ask if anyone on the forum who might have a Uc-33 would be willing to help.me get a copy of said CD. Many thanks.
Steve
https://m-audio.com/support/download/dr ... ion-series
https://remotify.io/ableton-controllers ... 33-ableton

Google.