Page 1 of 1

Name of this software?

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:23 am
by davewalton
Hi,For the life of me I can't remember the name of this particular software. Essentially it captures the soundscape of any CD and presents it as an EQ graph. You then import your music and it creates an editable EQ graph of your music where you can adjust your graph until it closely resembles the graph of your benchmark CD. The idea is that it provides some guidance in the final mastering process in terms of EQ and the overall sound of your music.Anyone with a better memory than me know what the name of this thing is? Thanks,DavePS - It's not TC Works Assimilator. The one I'm thinking about is a neutral stand-alone program.

Answering my own question...

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:23 pm
by davewalton
It's called Har-Bal and can be found at