Seeking songs to add bass and drum tracks to

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

aaroncampos

Seeking songs to add bass and drum tracks to

Post by aaroncampos » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:14 pm

Greetings fellow Taxi members. My name is Aaron and I am starting my own service to provide custom drum and bass tracks to songwriters online and am looking for a few additional songs to use as examples on my website. I have examples of my own material but would like to have some more variety up front.As such, I'd like to provide you a free drum and/or bass track in exchange for being able to use your song as an example on my website. You would, of course, first approve the resulting track. When you give your approval I would add it to my website and link the track to your own website as well.If you are interested and have a song that needs drums and/or bass, please send a stereo bounced file to: acampos2 at mac dot com. Since I'm only looking for 3-4 more examples, not every song I get sent will get free tracks. I'll let you know via e-mail what the status of your track is. A little info about me since my website is not yet online: I'm a multi-instrumentalist but my primary instrument is drums. I have drummed in bands that have opened for Matthew Sweet, The Samples, Blessid Union of Souls, The Stranglers, etc. I'm not Dennis Chambers. I'm a singer-songwriter, alt-rock drummer. I think you'll be very pleased with the result. If not, no harm done.For drum track submissions, please include the BPM in the text of your e-mail and please have a click count-off at the beginning of the track. For bass submissions, a chord chart in the text of the e-mail would be appreciated. mp3's are fine.Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!Sincerely,Aaron Camposacampos2 at mac dot com