Visiting Norway? Why don't you join me in the studio?

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

tomasf
Active
Active

Visiting Norway? Why don't you join me in the studio?

Post by tomasf » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:41 pm

I am a songwriter/producer. Working on building my own studio, but I usually hire.
I am currently located in Kristiansand, but I do a lot of rehearsals, gigs and recordings in Bergen, where I'm originally from.
The singer/songwriter stuff is what I do best, but I am not unfamiliar with dance pop, AOR, AC, country, grunge, funk nor goth rock.
I play the guitar fairly well, and I don't completely suck at playing riffs, licks nor solos. I also play the bass - but pretty basic stuff.
My strongest abilities are to be found in the songwriting, arranging and lyric writing department.
Not to brag, but one of the largest none-tabloid news papers in the country has even called me "top pop song writer".
I have a small home studio, but for now my tech skills are not good enough for any full blown band productions.
I am working on both improving my studio and my abilities as an engineer.

I have co-produced a couple of singles and an album, and I would love to do more of it.

If you are a spontaneous musician and/or a songwriter, and you happen to be coming my way - don't hesitate to connect with me! Maybe we could do something together in the studio - if not just for the heck of it! I'd be happy to show you the cool places in town and maybe we could jam at the local bar.

Especially, if you are a singer with a big voice, I could bring out a dozen songs for us to record. Great soul/RnB singers and rock singers are hard to come by where I work and live, so I'd be happy to explore any possibilities for us to collaborate on a project.
Either way, I'd be happy to meet you whatever you do music wise.

Please send me a PM or an e-mail if you'd like to hear some of my recent material.
Best regards,
Tomas Fordelsen a.k.a. Tom Frost
www.novemberhomecoming.no
www.tomfrost.no

Kolstad
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Visiting Norway? Why don't you join me in the studio?

Post by Kolstad » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:30 pm

I'm a Norwegian native, living in Denmark, and sometimes visit the University in Kristiansand due to work. Maybe we could connect on Facebook to stay in touch, if anything pops up? I'm a selfproducing songwriter and also frequently work on music for tv/film/commercials.
Ceo of my own life