Vocalist/Lyricist Wanted To Collaborate

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

dnetmusic

Vocalist/Lyricist Wanted To Collaborate

Post by dnetmusic » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:12 am

Hi there. I'm looking for a vocalist for ongoing or one off projects. I have a few full songs ready to go. I can send a vocal melody/blue print/idea to sing, amend, embellish, whatever fits. The music is not modern/contemporary but has elements of rock, blues, jazz, latino. Wanting to market songs to artists and bands. I believe that I have at least one song in me. I have a small home studio that produces ok/good quality demos. I use a variety of real (real drums) and midi instruments. If you can help, drop me a line and we'll work something out. Looking forward.

colinthunderstrike

Re: Vocalist/Lyricist Wanted To Collaborate

Post by colinthunderstrike » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:13 am

Hi there,
I'd be down to work on some projects if it fits, I have more at my website www.colinthunderstrike.com, I'm happy to do scratch vocals on a demo if that's helpful as well.
Cheers,
Colin

dnetmusic

Re: Vocalist/Lyricist Wanted To Collaborate

Post by dnetmusic » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:15 am

Hi there Colin. Apologies, I did not see your message. Haven't been on for awhile. I'll upload a few more tunes I'm working on atm and if you're interested drop me a line. I've uploaded an instrumental to my page called Untitled Latino Rock. Do you think you could add some lyrics/vocals? I'll upload another light jazz/rock tune and an all out rocker in the next few days. Let me know thanks. Cheers.

Darren