Impressive
Impressive

Want Your Music in 750 TV Shows?

Post by TAXIstaff » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:58 pm

Want Your Music in 750 TV Shows? [with TAXI Member Keith LuBrant]
TAXI TV Episode on Monday, Feb, 10th at 4 pm PST on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/amMBvo6F32Q

Dear Passengers,

The two most common “reasons,” I’ve heard for lack of success over the last 28 years are:
- I’ve got a full-time job.
- I’ve got a family.

So does Keith LuBrant (rhymes with Lou Grant), and his music has been in 750 different TV shows! Yes, you read that correctly, Keith’s music has been in 750 TV shows!!!

Folks, that’s many thousands of actual placements, and the guy creates his music in his “spare” time! I’m not kidding – he’s a great husband and father, and has a very full-time day job!

If you’d like to learn how Keith has done what seems impossible to most of us, don’t miss this week’s episode of TAXI TV!

Keith is one of the nicest people on the planet, and he’s incredibly humble, as well. He’s also not the kind of guy who will hold back the good stuff.

If you want to know the answers to questions like these, don’t miss this episode:
- What genres do you typically create your cues and songs in?

- Which genres have been most productive?

- How many libraries and catalogs is your music in?

- How long did it take to start seeing the money roll in?

- What’s been your single biggest income-earning piece of music?

- How long does it typically take you to create an instrumental track?

- How many hours a week do you typically devote to your music?

- How do you balance your time between family, work, and music?

- How many of your pieces are collaborations VS just you?

- How have you used the TAXI Road Rally to help grow your career?

- Is it true that you also created Composer Catalog to help keep your music organized?

- What is your single best piece of advice for others who feel like they can’t accomplish what you have?

And many, many other questions you’ve always wanted answers to! Do not miss this episode if you’d like to someday have 750 TV shows playing your music!

Composer Catalog Giveaways!
Keith is going to give two copies of Composer Catalog away. One during the live show, and another to the person who asks the best question in the YouTube comments, under the archived version of the show.

To Join the Live Chat and Ask Questions During the Broadcast…
You’ll need to be signed up to YouTube (FREE) and be logged in to be able to join in on the chat during the show. Go to youtube.com and click the Sign In (text) link in the upper right hand corner of the page and fill out the short form to join. If you have a Gmail account, you’ll be able to associate your YouTube account with it!

See you on the show,
Michael