We're on a PodCast

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

rockmann
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

We're on a PodCast

Post by rockmann » Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:56 am

Hi folks,We at Project-43 were lucky enough to have the opportunity to host a P-43 Special Edition of the HomeMadeHitShow podcast. We were invited to talk a bit out ourselves, our recording processes and spin six of our ‘home made’ and ‘home recorded’ tunes. I think the show turned out well pretty well. If you have some time to listen, it would be very interesting to hear your comments on the music and the show as a whole.The show is up now and if you’d like to hear the show, you can find it here:http://www.homemadehitshow.com/Or directly at:http://www.homemadehitshow.com/show/047 ... .mp3Thanks for listening and we're looking forward to any comments you would like to share.

gschmitt

Re: We're on a PodCast

Post by gschmitt » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:39 am

right on, man. good for you. you guys are tight as hell. a bit more agressive than the stuff i'm into, but definitely well-done. right on. ps-were you quoting 'enter sandman' with that guitar break riff?

rockmann
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by rockmann » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:50 am

Quote:right on, man. good for you. you guys are tight as hell. a bit more agressive than the stuff i'm into, but definitely well-done. right on. Thanks for that... In the grand scheme of things, it was a small even, but pretty fun nonetheless.Quote:ps-were you quoting 'enter sandman' with that guitar break riff? You're talking about the first song, Envy, I'm sure. You know, when Charlie, the other guitar player came up with that riff, he asked if it sounded too much like that song. I didn't think so, but we have had a couple of folks bring it up. I must have been wrong. So yeah, it's our 'tip of the hat' to Metalica.

gschmitt

Post by gschmitt » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:43 am

cool. they're not "rip-offs," like a lot of non-musicians would say; they're quotes and good musicians do it all the time. the song is principally yours. i really dug it an octave up, actually! good work