what can I say

Liked your review? Rave about it! Hated it, let us know!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

ronnie35
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

what can I say

Post by ronnie35 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:32 pm

So I received some feedback on some of the instrumentals I submitted to the RR. Well they weren't chosen at thE RR but, they were all songs that were previously forwarded .This time around they were all returned so I guess it is a matter of taste and what each screener picks out. I have been on a downward spiral since September not one forward and I just signed up for another year. That crazy developmental arc is what killed me. Although why did the previous screeners who forwarded them said it fit the listings ummmmmm.

Ron ;)
Chopin: "Simplicity is the highest goal, achievable when you have overcome all difficulties. After one has played a vast quantity of notes and more notes, it is simplicity that emerges as the crowning reward of art." http://www.ronschultz.org

Robertj64
Impressive
Impressive

Re: what can I say

Post by Robertj64 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:09 pm

ronnie35 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:32 pm
So I received some feedback on some of the instrumentals I submitted to the RR. Well they weren't chosen at thE RR but, they were all songs that were previously forwarded .This time around they were all returned so I guess it is a matter of taste and what each screener picks out. I have been on a downward spiral since September not one forward and I just signed up for another year. That crazy developmental arc is what killed me. Although why did the previous screeners who forwarded them said it fit the listings ummmmmm.

Ron ;)
Hey Ron
See my posting also. Which screener did your songs?

ronnie35
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by ronnie35 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:10 pm

Hi Robert it was SCreener 416

Ron
i just have to focus more
Chopin: "Simplicity is the highest goal, achievable when you have overcome all difficulties. After one has played a vast quantity of notes and more notes, it is simplicity that emerges as the crowning reward of art." http://www.ronschultz.org

Kolstad
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by Kolstad » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:49 am

Hurts so good, doesnt it?

We can learn from the athletes, and really feel the pain, so next time you prepare - you will do ANYthing to prevent yourself from experiencing that pain again.
Ceo of my own life

gitanosoy
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by gitanosoy » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:15 pm

Hi Ronnie,
I finally got my result to from the RR submission.. yeah, I sent my composition "The never healing heart" but forgot that it was already forwarded and didn't see it since it was in the old "view legacy critique " list before they did Taxi website. Yes I got a return by #416 to a composition that was already a forward. It's all good for me, my other one "Above the clouds" which was retuned got forwarded live on the RR panel so all good.

Just happy and appreciative of what Taxi has done and does regardless of all the ups and downs, great company, great staff and CEO.

ronnie35
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by ronnie35 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:38 pm

That is fantastic!
Ron