What might I be missing in this electro pop?

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

ETarnow

What might I be missing in this electro pop?

Post by ETarnow » Thu May 06, 2021 4:45 pm

My apologies. Here is a sound cloud link: https://soundcloud.com/user-88491014/electropop

And here is the Taxi req:

A Bunch of ALTERNATIVE ELECTRO POP INSTRUMENTALS are needed by a Music Licensing Company that specializes in music for content creators as well as TV shows and Film projects!

This Company is searching for Mid-to-Up-Tempo Instrumentals that could be found on a playlist with the following references we got directly from them:

WARNING: The references may include graphic and explicit lyrics. Listener discretion is advised.

"Therefore I Am" by Billie Eilish

"drivers license" by Olivia Rodrigo

"bad guy" by Billie Eilish

"deja vu" by Olivia Rodrigo

Although the references have vocals, please submit Instrumentals only for this request.

Please send top-notch Electro Pop Instrumentals with a cool alternative sound and style. Your submissions should have great hooks and instrumentation in the general vein of the references and other artists like them. Please be sure that your production and any virtual instruments or samples you use are slick and high-quality.

Your submissions should be at least 2 minutes in length and no longer than 4 minutes. Non-faded, buttoned/stinger endings will work best for this request. Do NOT copy the referenced material in any way, shape, or form. Use it only as a guide for tempo, tone, and overall vibe. Broadcast Quality is needed.

This Company offers both EXCLUSIVE and NON-EXCLUSIVE deals. The specific deal points will be handled on a case-by-case basis. If you’re inclined to sign an Exclusive deal, please don’t submit material that’s already signed with other libraries or publishers for this pitch. You must own or control your Master and Composition to submit to this opportunity. Please submit as many Instrumentals as you’d like, online or per CD. All submissions will be screened and critiqued by TAXI. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59 PM (PDT) on Tuesday, May 25th, 2021. TAXI Dispatch # D210525EP
Last edited by ETarnow on Fri May 07, 2021 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

philipmojbro
Active
Active

Re: What might I be missing in this electro pop?

Post by philipmojbro » Thu May 06, 2021 10:06 pm

Hey! Link didn’t work for me. Could you try SoundCloud or Dropbox or something instead?

cosmicdolphin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by cosmicdolphin » Fri May 07, 2021 4:27 am

Link not working here either

ETarnow

Post by ETarnow » Fri May 07, 2021 7:04 am

Link fixed

cosmicdolphin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by cosmicdolphin » Mon May 10, 2021 12:54 am

Link does not work - Track not found