Where are the Jan 1 2006 listings?

Feedback on Taxi's current listings.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

davewalton
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Where are the Jan 1 2006 listings?

Post by davewalton » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:43 pm

This will be a moot point soon I'm sure but it's the end of Jan 4 and the Dec 15 listings are still up.

hummingbird
Total Pro
Total Pro

Re: Where are the Jan 1 2006 listings?

Post by hummingbird » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:50 pm

I got this email from Taxi on 01-01-06:"Dear Passengers,Just wanted to take a moment to wish each and every one of you a happy, healthy and successful new year. I also wanted to remind you that because most people in the music industry are on vacation over the holidays, we don't publish any listings on January 1st. The next set of updated listings will be published on January 15th.Talk to you soon,Michael"
"As we are creative beings, our lives become our works of art." (Julia Cameron)

Shy Singer-Songwriter Blog

Vikki Flawith Music Website

davewalton
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by davewalton » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:01 pm

Quote:I got this email from Taxi on 01-01-06:"Dear Passengers,Just wanted to take a moment to wish each and every one of you a happy, healthy and successful new year. I also wanted to remind you that because most people in the music industry are on vacation over the holidays, we don't publish any listings on January 1st. The next set of updated listings will be published on January 15th.Talk to you soon,Michael"Hmmm... the only email I got was for some "enhancement" that shouldn't be discussed in mixed company. And it certainly wasn't from Taxi! Thanks for the update,Dave

matto
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by matto » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:36 pm

There have never been any listings on January 1st. Michael announced it in the header of the December 15th listing, as he does every year (in addition to the January 1st special email quoted by h'bird).