Where's the money gone

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

carr
Impressive
Impressive

Where's the money gone

Post by carr » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:10 pm

I wrote this maybe 2 years ago and posted it as yric only a while back (almost a year ago ) . Its kinda autobiographical.Phil Marshall added the music in the last few days .http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageart ... ?Who=carr© Phil Marshall/John Westwood APRAWent to my labels big partyto see how business was doneA & r’s were thereMaking deals in the airAnd making out it as though its all funI was wearing my blue jeansand man you shoulda seenthe suits talking up THEIR prices.(alt. indulging their vices)If Id known this beforeId have got a job in a barand been charging THEM fancy priceschWheres the money gone?Your telling me there’s noneyou gotta a greedy little habityou see the cash and grab it) you taken my money and runBridgeYou’re having a real good time,eatin caviar and drinking wineBut you’re are all “if and maybe “Driving me crazyGot your noses in my gravy .trainWhen it s down to the grass rootsyou dont give out two hootsabout me and the holes in my shoesI got blisters on my feetfrom walking the streetSo Now I'm singing the solo bluesYour 20 percent pays for the limo you rentYou said not to make so much fussYou came back for moreyou said "To open some doors'I had to take a red bus chWheres the money gone?Your telling me there’s noneyou gotta a greedy little habit........you see the cash and grab it youve taken my money and runchWheres the money gone?Your telling me there’s noneyou gotta a greedy little habit........(you see thecash and grab it youve taken my money and runyou gotta a greedy little habit........(you see the cash and grab it youve taken my money and runyouve taken my money and runyouve taken my money and runyouve taken my money and run