Why do I feel this?

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

ernstinen
Total Pro
Total Pro

Why do I feel this?

Post by ernstinen » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:13 pm

Hey All,
I've been dissed on this forum MANY times because of my "opinions." I can accept that.

But why, after 30's of TAXI signings, 2 (blind) recordings for my orchestral music (by the Czech and Bulgarian Philharmonics), numerous film scores, and posting 100s' of works-in--progress, do I still feel disrespected?

I'd like to hear from from you.

I realize that I have "dissed" TAXI" a few times. But I have also have praised Michael Laskow many, many times, as well. I'm NOT against TAXI in any way, or form.

I'd just like to ask WHY I'm "Blackballed" by this organization.

With respect,

Ern

Len911
Total Pro
Total Pro

Re: Why do I feel this?

Post by Len911 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:14 pm

Ern, I've probably discussed many things with you as much or more as anyone, but I don't disrespect you, I don't always agree, but I don't always disagree either. Sometimes I sense by your replies that you feel disrespected, but I don't know why. It could be
that we have different perspectives? I tend not to become emotionally attached to my opinions on many things.
I can only speak for myself, I am unaware of any blackballing by taxi or any members.
https://soundcloud.com/huck-sawyer-finn
Not an expert on contemporary music

ShannonM
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Why do I feel this?

Post by ShannonM » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:35 am

Just from what I have seen in the short time of being a Taxi member, It doesn't seem to me that people are conspiring to ruin other Taxi member's reputations. I noticed however that whenever someone publicly disses Taxi, though, there are always members that will vehemently stand up for the organization, so if you have dissed them in the past, that would not be a surprising response. I guess try not to take it personally or dwell on it too much. Congrats on the successes you have has so far.

All the best to you
-S