Win a Pair of Remarkable Earphones on TAXI TV

Hang with your friends from the TAXI TV Chat Room and discuss the episodes

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

TAXILIZ
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Win a Pair of Remarkable Earphones on TAXI TV

Post by TAXILIZ » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:52 pm

Why is Michael Impressed with These Revolutionary Earphones? On This Week’s TAXI TV!

Click the link below to watch LIVE Monday at 4 PM Pacific!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzsBqjVU29U

7 pm Eastern (EST) / 6 pm Central (CST) / 4 pm Pacific (PST) 12 am London (GMT) / 11 am Sydney (AEDT)

Dear Songwriters, Composers, Producers, and Artists,

TAXI TV has been “on the air” for at least 13 years, and we’ve never done an episode featuring a pair of earphones. The reason is; I’ve never heard any that were impressive enough to tell you about. But now I have, and this week I’m going to share them with you!

While other manufacturers have seemingly tried to improve the listening/hearing experience by building a better “mousetrap,” Flare Audio studied the “mouse” first. Well, actually, the human ear, and how it degrades sound.

Flare’s E-Prototype earphones dramatically reduce the natural distortion the ear canal introduces, and the result is noticeable. The imaging is impressive, the EQ curve sounds balanced and true, ear fatigue is greatly diminished (if not non-existent), and I’m hearing things/parts/instruments I’ve never heard before—even in my beloved Steely Dan songs I’ve used as my control room references for decades.

Want to Win a Pair of Flare’s E-Prototypes?

Flare’s Co-Founder, Davies Roberts is staying up very late (in the U.K.) to join us for this live episode (4 pm Pacific time), and he’s going to give away a pair or two of E-Prototypes! We’ll also play the video Flare used for their GofundMe campaign and do a lot of Q&A with Davies, and hopefully, his wife and Co-Founder, Naomi.

Can You Tell I’m Excited to Turn You on to Flare?

I was introduced to the E-Prototypes by a close friend who’s done high-level audio restoration for Warner Bros. and several other companies for decades. He’s got very discerning ears and insisted that I check his E-Prototypes out. I did, and the rest, as they say, is history!

A couple of TAXI members saw my blurb in the recent TAXI newsletter and bought them as well. They’ve emailed to let me know that I’m not crazy ;-)

I hope you will join me for this one-of-a-kind episode!

Click the link below to watch LIVE Monday at 4 PM Pacific!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzsBqjVU29U

To Join the Live Chat During the Broadcast…

You’ll need to be signed up to YouTube (FREE) and be logged in to be able to join in on the chat during the show. Go to youtube.com and click the "Sign In" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page and fill out the short form to join. If you have a Gmail account, you’ll be able to associate your YouTube account with it!

7 pm Eastern (EST) / 6 pm Central (CST) / 4 pm Pacific (PST) 12 am London (GMT) / 11 am Sydney (AEDT)

See you on the show,
Michael

BradGray
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Win a Pair of Remarkable Earphones on TAXI TV

Post by BradGray » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:45 pm

Just a quick note to say thanks for Monday's show! The Flare audio products look great, but Davis was an excellent speaker. Fascinating approach on how he's solving the problems with speakers and headphones...that I didn't realize were there. =)

Cheers,
Brad

cosmicdolphin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Win a Pair of Remarkable Earphones on TAXI TV

Post by cosmicdolphin » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:09 pm

This was the best Taxi TV episode ever - Signed up for their newsletter

What is the name of the product that you can put in your ears that makes all headphones sound great ?