Wondering upgrading to dispatch??

Before you rant, READ THIS!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

paulmsikora

Wondering upgrading to dispatch??

Post by paulmsikora » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:15 pm

What's up fellow taxi members, I have a question to ask about dispatch. I joined about a month ago, submitted 22 tracks, and got 4 forwards sofar. I mostly produce hip hop, top 40, and electronic / dance music. I'm wondering what types of postings dispatch has been sending out and also if they are plentiful. I'm willing to make the investment and upgrade however I'm hesitate without seeing what genres of listings are present. From reading other past posts, some are saying that dispatch is slowing up and others are saying it's a lot of orchestral / jazz, stuff I cannot do. I'm looking for some advice, a screen shot of some recent listings, something to see to let me know if it's for me or not. The no refund policy also is a factor. Thanks and hope to get some guidance!

Paul
:D

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Re: Wondering upgrading to dispatch??

Post by Casey H » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:02 pm

Contact Taxi and get yourself added to the Dispatch email list. You can do that without actually joining Dispatch. Then you can keep an eye on the listings for a while and if they look like they are up your alley, you can join then. Also, the fee for Dispatch is pro-rated according to where you are in your regular membership year. So, for example, if you join Dispatch 3 months into your year, you would pay only 75% of the $149.99.

Best
:D Casey