XPE Music Publishing

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

mani
Impressive
Impressive

XPE Music Publishing

Post by mani » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:42 pm

I just had a few tunes forwarded to XPE Music Publishers and I wanted to look 'em up online and see what they're about but I can't find anything at all! This has never happened me before. I can always find something on a company. Even DSM! Is there anybody out there who can tell me anything about this company?? Thanks!

matto
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: XPE Music Publishing

Post by matto » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:33 pm

Hey mani...can't help you man, never heard of them. I would call Taxi and ask if they can give you some basic info about the company.It's not that uncommon though, I once worked with a MAJOR Hollywood music supervisor who has her own company and works on some of the biggest blockbusters, and googling her company name brought up nada.Some of these companies, particularly if they are B2B services like music supervision outfits, keep a low profile and get all their work thru word of mouth.

mani
Impressive
Impressive

Post by mani » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:19 am

Thanks matto! With the huge amount of replies I've been getting (not! ) I was figuring I might need to do something like that. Do you know who at TAXI I should ask to speak to for this sort of thing??

matto
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by matto » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:49 pm

Sorry, didn't see your reply. Yes: if it's a film/tv oriented publisher, Chris Baptiste. If it's a "mainstream" publisher, Clint McBay. The listing usually say which one it is.

mani
Impressive
Impressive

Post by mani » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:41 pm

Cheers!